GE OEC 9800 C-Arm System for Sale or Rent
The GE OEC 9800 mobile C-arm is an ideal solution for imaging in the emergency room, operating room or pain management facilities. The simple user interfaces and durable construction make this system a great choice for your imaging needs.
- Ideal for a wide range of diagnostic or interventional applications
- Quick and efficient navigation on the easy-to-use interface
- Imaging modes accessible with intuitive GE software
- Excellent image quality with GE’s propriety image IQ
- Rotating anode reduces overheating risk during long procedures
- Proprietary GE SMART Options auto-adjust images for increased clarity
- SmartMetal: Optimizes image quality, even with the introduction of metal objects into the X-ray field
- SmartWindow: Automatically adjusts brightness and contrast
- AutoTrak: Automatically selects the optimum imaging technique
- SmartView off-axis pivot joints allow for precise positioning
- Low dose to high power modes for a range of imaging applications
- Standard 9″ image intensifier with Tri-mode: 9 inch /6 inch /4.5 inch
- Onboard hi-res CCD camera for digital imaging
- Full-frame capture camera and 360° motorized rotation
- Dual 16″ hi-resolution monitors with anti-glare technology
- Imaging options for a variety of procedures: Pulse fluoro, High Level Fluoro and Digital Cine pulse mode
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please Contact Heartland Medical Sales & Services today for additional information and to get a free quote!