GE OEC 9600 C-Arm System for Sale or Rent
The GE OEC 9600 mobile X-ray system can be used to digitally process images for several surgical purposes such as endoscopy and laparoscopy. The GE OEC 9600 is compact and lightweight making it easily maneuverable, while the C-arm offers 31″ of space for more room during procedures. This system features a rotating anode for quickly dissipating heat, so the X-ray system can run continuously during fluoroscopy.
- One shot frame integration
- Dual anti-glare/anti-static 16″ video monitors
- Computer controlled system with upgradeable software
- Continuously variable iris and shutters
- Iris collimation with dual opposing semi-transparent shutters
- Motion artifact reduction
- Capable of pivoting up to 180° on cradle axis
- Real-time auto histogramming
- Ambient room light sensor
- Online help menus
- Radiographic film capable
- Multi-function foot switch
- Multi-function infrared remote control
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please Contact Heartland Medical Sales & Services today for additional information and to get a free quote!