Used GE Ohmeda Aestiva/5 Anesthesia Machine For Sale
The Aestiva/5 offers clinicians exceptional capabilities and flexibility, while providing a cost-effective approach to anesthesia therapy.
The Aestiva/5 with SmartVent is engineered to provide you with capabilities of an intensive care ventilator, sparing you the cost of bringing a separate ICU ventilator into the OR. Its flexible ergonomic design and intuitive operation enhances SmartVent’s capabilities, giving you a higher level confidence and control. In addition, the Aestiva/5 provides an optimized system for the administration of low and minimal flow anesthesia, reducing agent consumption to save on anesthetic agent costs.
The Aestiva/5’s open architecture gives you the flexibility to use your current monitors and data management systems, helping you stay within your budget while achieving physical integration in one unit. The Aestiva/5 also has built-in service diagnostics making service support easy and cost efficient.
Also available with optional PSV Pro packages.
The GE Datex Ohmeda Aestiva/5 offers reliability in a fully featured, cost effective way to administer anesthesia. The Aestiva/5 with SmartVent provides clinicians key capabilities of a respiratory ventilator, but removes the cost of bringing a separate ventilator into the operating room. Its flexible design and straight forward operation enhances the SmartVent’s capabilities to enable a higher level of control.
Responsive Gas Delivery
- Volume Mode, pressure
- Volume Mode, Pressure Control Mode, Pressure Support (PSVPro), Synchronized Intermittent Mandatory Ventilation (SIMV), electronic PEEP
- Tidal volume compensation
- One motion from mechanical to manual mode
- Two key presses to total standby: end case
- Cardiac bypass case mode
Open Systems Architecture
- Lower overall height
- User configurable drawers/shelving
Innovative Patient Breathing System
- Eight machine hoses/cables integrated
- “No tools” disassembly of components
- Autoclavable and latex-free • Responsive location of common gas outlet
Improved Low Flow/Reduced Life Cycle Costs
- Fresh gas flow compensation—automatically
- Smooth, faster acting fresh gas flow control
- Minimum O2 flow of 50 mL
- Dual air flow tube for low flow
- Two scheduled maintenance checks per year
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please Contact Heartland Medical Sales & Services today for additional information and to get a free quote!