GE Mac 2000 ECG Machine
The Mac 2000 12-lead Resting ECG System with the Marquette 12SL analysis program provides the best care delivery by standardizing ECG information from the physician’s office through the hospital with very little variations.
The Mac 2000 has proven diagnostic support that allows clinicians to make fast and accurate diagnoses. With flexible connectivity, the Mac 2000 offers clinicians the data they need so that they can improve patient outcomes and streamline workflow throughout the continuum of cardiac care.
- PDF and XML export capabilities
- Internal storage for up to 200 ECGs
- Connectivity with LAN, Wi-Fi, serial port, modem, or SD card
- Supports paperless workflow with options for bidirectional communication, including orders
- Connectivity to EMRs, CS Diagnostic System and the MUSE* ECG Management systems, or send reports to a shared directory on a PC
- Marquette* 12SL* ECG analysis program for clinical decision support
- Easy-to-read 7″ color display
- On-screen preview of 12-lead waveforms and ECG results
- Automatic capture of 10-second ECGs with one-touch operation
- Improved sensitivity to Acute Myocardial Infarction in women with gender-specific interpretation