GE Datex-Ohmeda Avance CS2 with ecoFLOW for Sale or Rent
- Computer-aided low-flow anesthesia
- Holds 3 agent vaporizers
- 15-inch touchscreen display
- Central brake
- 2-level illuminated worktop
- GE Healthcare gas monitoring technology
- Carescape Monitor 8650 with Adequacy of Anesthesia (AoA) software
A new way to look at flow tubes with information to help you ensure adequate oxygenation guidance
Benefits to the Patient
- ecoFLOW helps optimize patient oxygenation
- Rapid wash-in and wash-out of oxygen and anaesthetic agent
- May help optimize time and workflow in the operating room
Benefits to the Facility
- Using less agent means spending less money, which can have a positive impact on your bottom line
Benefits to the Environment
- Efficient, lower flow reduces agent and gas waste, addressing concerns about volatile greenhouse gas emissions.
Helpful Manufacturer Information
- GE Original Product Brochure
- Clinical Focus by Datex-Ohmeda: The Dilution Effect of Rebreathing edited by James H. Philip, MEE, MD
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please Contact Heartland Medical Sales & Services today for additional information and to get a free quote!