Used GE Carescape B650 Patient Monitor For Sale
The Carescape B650 Monitor is engineered to help provide better care and manage patient flow by providing the right clinical information, when and where it is needed. The innovative design of the B650 makes training easy for all staff, no matter the experience level and upgradeability protects your long-term system investments.
The B650 provides clinical excellence, data continuity that you can depend on and superb integration through the combination of Marquette Electronics and Datex-Ohmeda legacies into one platform.
The B650 Carescape provides intuitive algorithms for accurate diagnoses, including GE EK-Pro, GE DINAMAP non-invasive blood pressure and 12 SL diagnostic ECG with direct 2-day MUSE communications.
The Carescape has various parameters that can help to assess the aptitude of anesthesia in the OR and give understanding of the patients’ readiness for ventilator weaning.
The compact, flexibility of this intuitive monitor allows for the user to control the views, from 8 to 14 waveforms, allowing for customization, based on caregivers’ and patients’ needs.
- 15 in. diagonal screen
- 1024 x 768 pixel resolution
- 8 individual, up to 14 traces with overlays and insets
- 0.625, 6.25, 12.5, 25, 50mm/sec sweep speed
- Automatic configuration according to parameter availability. Manual configuration with up to 8 user-configurable profiles for care-specific configurations and up to 6 user-configurable display pages for each profile.
- Standard knob controls
- Optionals touch screen resistive technology
- 3 standard hard keys: ON/Standby, Home, Pause Audio Alarm. 11 additional keys in non-touch version: Trends, Monitor Setup, Procedures, Print Waveforms, Freeze/Snapshot, NIBP Auto, NIBP Start/Stop, Parameters, Zero All Pressures
- Remote control (Separate)
- CARESCAPE Patient Data Module: Facilitates patient mobility by collecting all patient data from the CARESCAPE modular monitor and refreshing the patient’s record when reconnected to the network in the new location. Capable of 24-hour data storage with 36 arrhythmia events, 10 ST segments, 20 cardiac calculations and 10 pulmonary calculations. Exceptional parameter set includes 3-, 5-, and 6-leadwire ECG up to 8 measured ECG waveforms, EK-Pro four-lead arrhythmia analysis, optional 12RL* derived 12-lead ECG and 12SL* diagnostic 12-lead ECG, DINAMAP* SuperSTAT noninvasive blood pressure, and Masimo® SET® or Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2.
- Patient Side Module: Enables simultaneous measurement of 3-, 5-, and 6-leadwire ECG up to 8 measured ECG waveforms, EK-Pro four-lead arrhythmia analysis with ST segment analysis, respiration, pulse oximetry, two temperatures, non-invasive blood pressure and optional two invasive blood pressures (in E-PSMP), optional 12RL* derived 12- lead ECG and 12SL* diagnostic 12-lead ECG in CARESCAPE* modular monitors.
- E-Entropy Module
- E-NMT Module
- E-EEG Module
- E-BIS Module
- E-COP Module: Integrates the thermodilution cardiac output (C.O.), right ventricular ejection fraction (REF) and invasive blood pressure (P) measurements.
- E-COPsv Module: In addition to providing those measurements of the E-COP Module, provides mixed venous oxygen saturation (SvO2). ScvO2 measurement can also be obtained with a separate license.
- E-PiCCO Module: Provides a less invasive continuous cardiac output (CCO) measurement based on pulse contour calculation, transpulmonary thermodilution cardiac output (C.O.) and blood pressure (P).
- E-MASIMO Module: Oxygen saturation measurement utilizing Masimo SET® pulse oximetry.
- E-NSATX Module: Oxygen saturation measurement utilizing NellcorTM pulse oximetry measurement algorithm, based on OxiMaxTM NellTM line technology.
CARESCAPE Respiratory Modules (E-sCO(V), E-sC(Ai)O(V) and E-C(Ai)OVX): Airway modules designed to monitor respiratory and ventilator parameters in anesthesia and critical care applications. Depending on the module type, host device software version, and the clinical application, the modules provide measurements of airway gases, anesthetic agents with identification and Patient Spirometry.
- s = Single width
- C = CO2 and N2O
- Ai = Anesthetic agents and agent identification
- O = Patient O2
- V = Patient Spirometry
- X = Gas exchange
For more information on this monitor, please give us a call at toll free 1-877-329-7775 or 1-502-671-1104