Test Badges are an inexpensive way to test your facility for overexposure to anesthetic gases.
How it Works:
- Wear the badge during use of anesthetic gas for 1 to 8 hours
- After sealing and mailing to the lab, confidential test results are mailed back to you in 2 weeks
Why Test for Anesthetic Waste Gas:
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Most gases cannot be detected without sophisticated test instruments
- It is recommended that anesthetic gas levels be below 2ppm within the employee breathing zone
- ACVA notes that over-exposure to anesthetic gases has been linked to human physical abnormalities
|KEM-8532||Environmental Test Badges (Iso/Sevo)|
If you have any questions, need more information on a product, or don’t see a product, please call us, or use our contact us form today.