Refurbished Edan F6 Fetal Patient Monitor
The Edan F6 is a premium hospital grade monitor designed for multi-bed units with central station yet simple enough for private practice.
The F6 offers the most advanced integrated monitoring for the delivery room in hospital, private obstetrician’s office, or antepartum clinical settings.
Edan has designed this monitor for use in moving situations covering the entire continuum of antepartum and intrapartum applications.
- Basic parameters: FHR, TOCO, Event Mark, AFM
- Optional Dual FHR monitoring
- Optional Internal parameters: IUP/DECG
- 24 hours waveforms playback
- Optional Built-in wireless module
- 150/152mm wide paper printing
- Support American/International standard
- 1、2、3cm/min real-time printing speeds
- Quick printing for stored waveform
- Lithium battery for 4 hours continuous working
- 10.2 – inch high resolution color folding up LCD screen
- Probe rack and wall mounting rack
- Handle for easy carry
- Optional Fetal Stimulators
- Multi-crystal pulse wave Doppler waterproof transducer for FHR detection
- Signals Overlap Verification