Refurbished Drager Narkomed Mobile Anesthesia Machine For Sale
The Drager Narkomed Mobile Anesthesia machine can be accurately described as a full-featured state-of-the-art anesthesia machine. It empowers the clinician with an anesthesia system incorporating the high standards found in conventional operating rooms. The Narkomed Mobile Hospital and Field Anesthesia machine was designed and engineered with functionality, mobility, space efficiency and dependability in mind. Its modular architecture is simultaneously robust and flexible. It can be employed in a wide variety of settings: Hospitals, Field Hospitals, Mobile Clinics, Military, Veterinary, and where space limitation considerations and applications are of great importance.
The Narkomed Mobile’s design blueprint was drawn from the military criteria for a machine. The unit is very compact and offers a single vaporizer mount, AV2 vent and a single canister absorber. Known for its maneuverability and small footprint, this anesthesia machine is preferred by many clinicians.
The Narkomed Mobile houses one drawer, remote screen for data and alarms information. The unit is approximately 24 x 54 x 24 inches and weighs less than 175 lbs.
Features and Specifications:
- Permits use of closed (Low Flow) anesthesia techniques
- Permits use of semi-closed anesthesia techniques
- Permits opened anesthesia techniques
- 110 / 220v, 50 / 60 Hz, 250 watts, 2.5amps max
- Battery back-up to fully power all operations for a minimum of one hour (Brand New Battery Installed)
- Carbon Dioxide Absorber
- Oxygen Absorber
- Integrated Ventilator: flow rate of 0 – 5 LPM
- Isoflurane Vaporizer (purple top): spill proof with minimum capacity of 100 ML (optional Sevoflurane Vaporizer yellow top available with these Narkomed Mobile Anesthesia Machines)
- Nitrous Oxide capability
- Operational Range of 40 – 61 PSI
- Accepts an Oxygen Concentrator
- Accepts Air Compressor
- Accepts Oxygen Cylinders
- Accepts Pipeline Oxygen
- Adaptable to use in both active and passive gas scavenging systems
- Supplied with gas pressure gauges
- Break-Resistant Flow Meters
- Oxygen Flush Valve
- Monitoring Capabilities: Re and Exhaled Volume
- Reusable Adult / Pediatric / Infant Mask’s (1 each)
- Reusable Adult / Pediatric Breathing Circuit (1 each)
- Foot Print: 2.5 sq. ft.
The Narkomed Mobile Anesthesia Machine is unparalleled among mobile anesthesia machines.
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please give Heartland Medical Sales & Services a call today to find out more and get a quote.