Used Drager Narkomed 2C Anesthesia Machine For Sale
The Drager Narcomed 2C Anesthesia Machine is fully-supported equipment befitting the leader in the anesthesia field.
The Narkomed 2C has 3 vaporizer ports, 2 viewing monitors, and oxygen/volume/pressure monitoring in a moveable side monitor for efficient use. The Drager Narkomed 2C can interface with virtually all patient vital monitors and is an economical alternative to higher priced machines. This fully refurbished anesthesia machine includes 2 vaporizers.
The unit is constructed on the familiar Narkomed style frame and has the AV2+ ventilator that is a volume ventilator which also has pressure limiting and reverse IE ratios. The unit includes 3 vaporizer position mounting options for the 19.1 style vaporizers. The Narkomed 2C employs a remote screen and data grip mounted on an articulating arm to show volume, pressure and oxygen information in addition to trend and alarm data. The unit is five inches shorter than its predecessor, the 2B, due to relocating the display on the arm. The machine includes a 3 drawer cabinet, absorber with PEEP and auxiliary flow meter. The unit is designed for ease of maneuvering and is a prudent choice where machine height is a factor.
- Interfaces with a full range of patient monitoring devices.
- Offers a fully adjustable remote display including real-time numeric and waveform information, centralized alarm notifications and configuration options for various display formats.
- H x W x D – 40 x 68 x 25 in
- Weight – 150kg / 400 lbs
- Top Shelf – 32 x 15 in
- State-of-the-art platform machine equipped to interface with a full range of patient monitoring devices.
- The first mid-range anesthesia system to provide a fully adjustable remote display that presents real-time numeric and waveform information, centralized alarm massages and configurability to various display formats.
- 19.1 vaporizers
- AV2 ventilator
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please give Heartland Medical Sales & Services a call today to find out more and get a free quote!