Refurbished Drager Fabius GS Anesthesia Machine For Sale
Proven Ventilation Versatility
The electric powered and electronically controlled Drager Fabius GS E-vent ventilator does not require drive gas. This makes it more versatile and cost efficient to use than traditional gas-driven bellows ventilators, and lessens the need for consumption of higher priced medical grade gas. More expensive gas can be selected for patient use only. Motor-driven hardware and software-controlled functionality also benefit your practice by allowing virtually unlimited upgrade-ability. The Fabius GS is designed for use with any patient — pediatric to adult — and provides Volume Controlled Ventilation, Pressure Controlled Ventilation, Synchronized Volume Control (SIMV), Pressure Support and Manual/Spontaneous modes.
Pressure Support mode enables spontaneous breathing by eliminating the work of breathing due to circuit resistance, improving comfort levels and enhancing quality of patient care.
Electronic Gas-Flow Measurement
Th Drager Fabius GS is the first anesthesia machine engineered with vertical flow controls and electronic fresh gas flow indicators, enabling the user to compare gas flows more readily and intuitively. In addition, the ability to export continuously updated gas data to an information system permits monitoring of gas usage and promotes the use of low-flow anesthesia.
Compact, Convenient Breathing System
The Drager Fabius GS is characterized by its flexible, ergonomic design which enables optimal positioning of the semi-closed breathing system (COSY). The COSY can be adjusted for height, pre-assembled on the left or right side of the equipment and can be removed easily from the machine when cleaning and sterilization are required. The COSY reduces set-up and installation time while substantially reducing the potential for leaks, OR pollution and overall gas consumption. It is an intelligent as well as more ergonomic design.
Intelligent Cable Management
The Infinity monitoring line represents an evolution in cable management. The MultiMed parameter module is designed to simplify patient transfer while at the same time reducing cable clutter. The unique Pick and Go benefit of the Infinity patient monitoring system provides continuous monitoring during transport. Automatic reconfiguration of site specific parameters with Dräger Medical’s innovative Infinity Docking Stations (IDS) assures your patient is in capable hands.
Universal Mounting Platform
The Pick and Go concept provides users with additional efficiency and quality benefits. Because the monitor can move in tandem with the patient, no separate transport monitor is required. Thus fewer monitors are required throughout the patient care process. The choice of a fixed-mount monitoring solution or the Pick and Go transport concept gives unparalleled flexibility, allowing adaptation of your complete anesthesia solution to the evolving demands of a modern practice.
Used Drager Fabius GS Specifications:
- Weight (base unit without vaporizers or cylinders): 224 lbs (101.6 kg)
- Dimensions: (W) 89.5 cm x (H) 130 cm x (D) 82 cm 35.2 x 51.2 x 32.3 inches)
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 2.3 A max.
- Battery (supports ventilator and monitor): > 45 min
- Ventilator E-vent: Electronically controlled, electrically driven
- Breathing Frequency: 4 to 60 bpm
- Max. Minute Volume (MV): 25 L/min
- Positive End-Expiratory Pressure (PEEP): 0-20 cmH2O
- Inspiration/Expiration Ratio (Ti:Te): 4:1 to 1:4
- Pressure Limiting (Pmax): 15-70 cmH2O
- Tidal Volume (Vt): 20-1400 mL in Volume Control; 20-1100 mL in SIMV/PS
- Inspiratory pause (Tip:Ti): 0-50%
- SIMV Inspiratory Time (Tinsp): 0.3-4.0 sec
- Inspiratory Pressure (Pinsp): PEEP + 5 to 65 cmH2O
- Inspiratory Flow (InspFlow): 10-75 L/min in Volume and Pressure Control, 10-85 L/min in Pressure Support
- Pressure Support Level (ΔPPS): PEEP + 3 to 20 cmH2O
- Min. Frequency for Apnea-Ventilation (Freq. Min.): 3-20 bpm and “OFF”
- Trigger: 2-15 L/min
- Range of Fresh Gas Flow Indicators: 0.00 to 12.0 L/min
- Total Fresh Gas Flow Meter: 0 to 10 L/min, calibrated with a mixture of 50 % O2 and 50 % N2O mixture
- O2 Flush: at 87 psi (6 bar): max.75 L/min, at 41 psi (2.8 bar): min 25 L/min
- Vaporizer Mount: Drager or SelectatecR mount
- Serial Interface: 1 x RS 232 (standard), 1 x RS 232 (option)
- Protocols: Vitalink and Medibus
- Data Available for Export: All fresh gas flow, ventilation and O2 data
- Volume of CO2 Absorber: 1.5 Liter, option: Drager medical’s consumable CLIC adsorber
- Volume of Entire compact Breathing System: 2.8 Liter + bag
Continuous monitoring of inspiratory O2 concentration (can be switched off by Service) breathing frequency, tidal volume, minute volume, mean or plateau pressure, peak airway pressure as well as PEEP. All fresh gas flow information is displayed as virtual flow tubes.
- Standard: Manual/Spontaneous, Volume Control (IPPV)
- Options: Pressure Controll (PCV), Pressure Support (PS), Synchronized Volume Controlled Ventilation with PS (SIMV/PS)
Integrated Safety Functions
Sensitive Oxygen Ratio Controller (S-ORC) guarantees a minimum O2 concentration of 23% in an O2/N2O mixture. N2O cut-off if O2 fresh gas valve is closed or if O2 flow is less than 0.2 L/min. Audible and visual (flashing red LED) indication in case O2 pressure drops below 20 psi (1.38 bar) ± 4 psi (0.27 bar).
In case of electricity and battery failure, manual ventilation, gas delivery and agent delivery are possible. Positive pressure relief valve opens at 75 ± 5 cmH2O. Negative pressure relief valve opens at – 7.5 to – 9 cmH2O
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Please Contact Heartland Medical Sales & Services today for additional information and to get a free quote!