Refurbished Datex-Ohmeda Excel 210 For Sale and Rent
The Datex-Ohmeda Excel 210 SE is a narrow framed unit offering 3 gases and 2 vaporizer mount positions. The Excel 210 SE units are available with 7800 ventilators or 7900 ventilators. The units are small and easy to move. The Datex-Ohmeda Excel 210 SE units are still very popular as they meet all ASTM standards, many years of serviceable life remain and the units are great to meet needs within tight budgets.
The Excel 210 SE is great for areas where a small footprint is necessary. The 210 SE differs from the 210 in that it is a later model and has more ventilator options. O2, N2O and medical air are standard on the Excel 210 SE.
**Drawer pack configurations may vary from picture.
- Accommodates 3 gases and 2 vaporizers
- Powerful ventilation and monitoring capabilities for secondary anesthetizing locations.
- Compact Frame; Fits Space-Constrained Areas.
- Integrated Oxygen, Volume, Airway Pressure Monitoring.
- Enclosed, Non-interchangeable Pneumatic Circuitry.
- Differentiated Pipeline, Cylinder Gauges.
- Master On / Off Switch; Activates Electronics and Pneumatics.
- Link-25 Hypoxic Mixture Guard System.
- Pin-Indexed, Gas-Specific Dual O2 and N2O Flowmeters.
- Selectatec Vaporizer Manifold for two Tech 5 Vaporizers.
- Guarded O2 Flush Button.
- Oxygen Power Outlet.
- Fixed shelving with added Monitoring space.
- Two-drawer Storage Cabinet.
- Single-action Brake / Footrest.
- Full-height Dovetail Accessory Mounting System.
- Large, Easy-running Casters.
- 7800 Electronic Ventilator with Tek 5 Vaporizers
- 7000 Ventilator with Tek 4 Vaporizers
- New Sigma Delta Vaporizer
- Weight: 300 lb. (136 Kg)
- Height: 66 in. (168 cm)
- Width: 22 in. (55.87 cm)
- Middle Shelf:
Max Shelf Load: 24 lb. (11 kg)
Size: 18.6 x 12.5 in (47.2 x 31.7 cm)
Usable height: 6 in (15.2 cm)
- Top Shelf:
Max shelf load: 48 lb. (22 kg)
Size: 23.5 x 14.2 in (59.6 x 36 cm)
- Table Top:
Height from Floor: 33.5 in (85cm)
Size: 21.7 x 11.5 in (55.2 x 29.2 cm)
- Drawer Cabinet: Contains two 10.5 in x 15 in x 4 in drawers
- Absorber Arm Length: 14 in (35.5 cm)
- Vertical Adjustment from Floor: 10 in to 26 in (25.4 cm to 66 cm)
- Horizontal Adjustment: 6.5 in min; 11 in max (16.5 cm min; 27.9 cm max)
- Casters: Diameter 5 in (12.7 cm)
- Brakes: Brake bar lock on front casters; operated by foot bar
Your Heartland Medical Support Team
Heartland Medical’s support professionals are committed to enhancing patient care while protecting your investment.
Dedicated field service and in-house technical support experts are here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Heartland Medical offers virtually any medical device you can think of for sale or rent. Refurbished Datex-Ohmeda anesthesia systems are maintained and brought back to working order by certified technicians.
Please give Heartland Medical Sales & Services a call today to find out more and get a free quote!