Available to Rent or Purchase: Refurbished Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED
The Powerheart G3 Package Includes:
- Powerheart G3 AED
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- (2) Sets of Adult Electrodes
- Intellisense Lithium Battery (4-Year Warranty)
- Training DVD and Unit Software
- AED Software Cable
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask,
- AED Check Tags
Refurbished AED Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 Available for Purchase, Lease or Rental
This Cardiac Science AED comes with all of the advanced features the G3 semi-automatic unit. The need to push the shock button is no longer required with this unit. After the pads are attached to a patient, the AED detects the heart rhythm and then determines whether a defibrillation shock is of benefit. Within a matter of seconds, the AED will deliver the shock if the heart rhythm data produced indicates it.
The G3 Automatic AED incorporates the following features in this rescue-ready portable defibrillator. These protocols are consistent with the guidelines recommended by the American Heart Association (AHA) and the International Liaison Committee on Resuscitation (ILCOR)
• Continuous and regular self-testing ensures this AED is ready to perform when called upon. While in “standby” mode (battery is installed but the lid is closed, and the device is not being used in a rescue), the AED performs a DAILY self-test on all main components including the battery, hardware, software and electrodes. It performs a WEEKLY partial charge of the high-voltage electronics; and MONTHLY it performs a full charge of the high-voltage electronics.
• This AED’s proprietary STAR biphasic technology enables determination of a patient’s electrical impedance. Should multiple shocks be indicated, the AED will escalate the energy to provide therapy at an appropriate higher level.
• RescueCoach™ voice prompts guide the user through the rescue process with as little stress as possible. This includes pad placement (patients under 8 years old or 55 lbs require a pediatric specific pad). The AED directs the rescuer to open the pad package and quickly guides the rescuer in pad placement with specific instructions.
• Cardiac Science defibrillation pads are non-polarized thus can be placed in either position as shown on the pad package.
• Visible status indicators including a text display for the SMARTGAUGE battery, service, and pads add another level of support to ensure this AED is maintained properly and will be ready to perform in a rescue.
The G3 Automatic AED is rescue ready. It automatically analyzes when to and when not to deliver defibrillation shock. The rescuer can depend on this AED for sound guidance. During a medical crisis, the rescue coach voice prompts allow the rescuer to hear audible prompts, thereby reducing the fear of inappropriate administration.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G3 AED represents AED expertise with advanced cardiac software algorithms, pre-connected, and interchangeable electrodes.
* Physician’s Prescription Required by FDA
**PICTURE MAY NOT DEPICT THE EXACT UNIT & OPTIONS