Syringe Infusion Pump for therapies
The pump’s small, light and intuitive configuration provides a user-friendly solution to complex therapies, integrating all clinical areas into one system.
The B Braun Perfusor can also be integrated into the data communications network of every advanced hospital operation.
- Lightweight pump and a reliable battery duration of 8 hours on a 25 ml/h rate
- Automatic syringe size recognition
- Compatible with syringes 2/3 ml, 5/6 ml, 10/12 ml, 20 ml, 30/35 ml, and 50/60 ml.
- Therapy profiles available: Dose Rate Calculation, Dose Over Time, Ramp, and Taper Mode, Program Mode, Intermittent Mode, PCA, TCI, TIVA, KVO and Take Over Mode
- Syringe holder with integrated piston break, protecting against free flow
- Automatic drive technology
- Automatic bolus reduction function triggered by occlusion alarm
- Drug Library with the capacity to up to 1200 drug names, including therapy data, information, and up to 10 concentrations per drug to be stored in 30 different categories. Drug information can be subdivided into 50 case units and up to 16 patient profiles.
Take Over Mode
Additional safety and treatment efficiency for nurses and patients
The number of active devices at the patient bedside is continually increasing, and with that, the number of alarms on the ward. Coupled with this is the increased workload for the caregiver. In this complex and stressful environment, caregivers do not always find the time to respond to all the alarms. Take Over Mode allows the caregiver to proactively set up the second infusion at a time that suites the user rather than reactively when the syringe is empty. This means additional safety and treatment efficiency for nurses and patients.
Free flow and free flow prevention are topics actively being discussed in hospitals. Preventive measures have been implemented, but accidents related to free flow still occur.
Perfusor® Space has an integrated free-flow protection mechanism that assists in the prevention of accidents related to free-flow of medication. The integrated piston break holds the syringe in place avoiding unintended bolus during syringe change or when the pump is not running.
Fast alarming when you need it most
Traditional methods can take as long as an hour to detect occlusions. During that time, the patient may receive a significant underdose.
OccluGuard is the new generation of smart alarms. It automatically adapts to any infusion setup without the need for manual adjustments and detects possible occlusions and disconnections up to three times faster.