Purchase or Rent Bovie ICON Gi Pre-Owned Electrosurgical Generator
From the most recognized name in Electrosurgery, the most advanced Gastroenterology solution.
The ICON Gi is an innovative electrosurgical generator with fully digital implementation for use in today’s modern GI suites. It was designed in conjunction with GI clinicians to provide a safe, user-friendly unit that can meet all GI procedure demands.
|Reference: GI120 |
Output Type: RF Isolated “F”
Pure Cut: 200W @ 300Ω
Blend: 100W @ 300Ω
Safe Cut: 200W @ 50Ω
|Pinpoint Coag: 80W @ 500Ω |
Gentle Coag: 120W @ 125Ω
Bipolar: 80W @ 100Ω
Gentle Bipolar: 50W @ 25Ω
Output Frequency: 492 kHZ ±5
Line Voltage: 100-240 VAC 50-60 HZ
• Touch-Screen Interface with high resolution TFT color display. No buttons or knobs.
• Swivel bezel allows the screen to be viewed from almost any angle.
• Intuitive graphical user interface allows easy setup and quick settings adjustments.
• Physician Preference database provides a quick changeover between cases.
• Increases patient safety by requiring the use of only split pads.
• Common Sense error messaging prevents misinterpretation and allows for
• Special audible tones alert users of improper cable connections.
• Digitally controlled outputs and user interface means that new modes can be
added so that your unit is never outdated.
• Multiple communication ports (i.e. USB and Ethernet) allow the ICON Gi to link
up with other equipment in the GI suite.
• Gentle Coag — a gentler mode without carbonization
• Bovie FSDS™ — senses tissue changes over 5 million times per second for the most consistent energy delivery available