Air Shields C450 incubator QT
The Air -Shields Isolette Incubator C450 QT has been developed to meet the unique needs of children .
The Air -Shields Isolette Incubator C450 QT provides a thermally controlled environment required for any newborn. The incubator has the baby and air modes of operation.
The important addition of features Quiet Touch QT Isolette Incubator to help reduce the adverse stimulus shown to have an effect on the welfare of these infants.
- Microprocessor based controller
- The microprocessor-based controller has large, bright displays that are easy to see for distance or angle. This controller is easy to use and removable for cleaning or maintenance. A keypad lock helps prevent accidental changes to user settings . All control buttons provide tactile feedback to visual conformation changes , while the flat front panel design is easy to clean .
- Double Wall Hood
- Air -Shields Double Wall Hood is designed to reduce radiant heat transfer between the baby and the walls of the incubator. The inner wall can be easily removed for cleaning without the use of tools .
- Air curtain
The Air -Shields Isolette Incubator C450 incorporates a patented air curtain . The air curtain creates a barrier of warm air when the access panel is open. This unique feature enables total access while helping to minimize the drop in air temperature within the incubator hood .
- Quiet Touch QT door latches port reduce unnecessary noise
- Patented air curtain to reduce temperature fluctuations during access
- Smooth Functioning , Continuously Variable mattress tilts
- Large hood for improved access
- Removable microprocessor controller with Keypad lock
- Iris ports for ventilation tubing support
- Auxiliary air probe for accurate air temperature measurement directly above the baby